Program Fees Disclosure (no hidden costs)
• Application Fee (non-refundable): $100
• Preparation Training Fee (non-refundable after 1st day): $750
• Internship Fee: $3,850
• Clinical Teaching Fee: $3,500
Internship and clinical teaching fees include on-site support through field supervisors, mentor/cooperating teacher, PPR test preparation and tutorials, internship/clinical teaching materials, professional development sessions, and additional program support.
Fees paid to the State (TEA and ETS)
• All TexES Exams (per exam): $134
• National Criminal Background Check: $40
• Probationary Certificate: $75
• Intern Certificate: $75
• Standard Certificate: $75
If interns have not completed all requirements in order to be eligible for a standard certificate, TEA allows the program to recommend a certificate extension for a maximum of two years at the program’s discretion. You must pass both content and PPR to qualify.
• Extension Fee: $2,000
Note: Due to changing TEA requirements, the program reserves the right to alter fees and requirements.